Sicyon Calculator 5.4.0
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
Sicyon is an all-in-one scientific calculator for every student or professor, researcher or developer. Basically, everybody doing physics or chemistry/science or engineering using formulas and tables of constants is going to find this tool useful.
Key features include:
- Calculate the value of a math expression using variables and user-defined functions.
- Program mode allows you to execute script code in the main window.
- Easy access to user-defined functions (JScript™ or VBScript™ languages) by buttons organized in function boards.
- Searchable tables with various physical and chemical constants arranged in data boards.
- Editable spreadsheet-like user-data boards.
- Plug-in additional applications called tool boards, usable as objects in the script.
- Organize the boards as tabbed pages in groups with a board browser for easier access and search.
- Plot/tabulate a function in Explicit or Parametric mode. Draw many curves/surfaces on the same chart (multi-chart). You can combine 2D and 3D graphs, with data from user data boards or the clipboard.
- Solve nonlinear system of equations. Sicyon will find all the solutions of nonlinear system of up to 6 equations.
- Find minima and maxima in 2D and 3D with chart.
- Find definite integral in 2D and 3D of an expression in a given interval. In 3D - partial derivatives (?/?x, ?/?y and ?²/?x?y) with chart.
Sicyon is easy-to-use and has everything you need to calculate or investigate a function; chart, roots, min/max, integral, derivative, fit data over, etc. It combines an intuitive interface and an object oriented approach to provide a fast learning curve while staying at a high level of efficiency.