PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution. It can even upscale textures to make the game play more realistic.
Key features include:
- Play in HD resolution.
- Support for big-screen mobile gaming.
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard.
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime.
- Support for anisotropic filtering and texture scaling.
- Save game transfer support.
PPSSPP is an great emulator for the Sony PlayStation Portable console. The application supports loading the ROMs of PSP games (ISO, CSO, PBP, ELF files).
Overall, PPSSPP is a very good PSP emulator. The graphics are well structured and display a sound likeness to the original format. The user interface is simplistic and easy on the eyes. It must be said though, the optimization settings and emulation parameters are aimed at more expert gamers and not for novice users.
*Please note you need to own an original copy of the game you are emulating in order to use PPSSPP.
Fix bug causing several games to crash on ARM64, including Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
Software rendering crashfix.
Fixes for homebrew: Timing, MEMSIZE.