What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Upgrade: Now 'Movies' or 'My Videos' folder is included by default on new installs since we now have a built-in video player.
* Upgrade: The Smart Search engine can now be disabled. No torrents will be indexed and no search against the local database will be performed if disabled.
* UI fix: Video Player Window Title now shows the file name being played.
* UI fix: Library > "Finished Downloads" renamed to "Default Save Folder"
* UI fix: When browsing another device on the Wi-Fi network newest shared files are shown at the top of the table.
* Bug fix: On first installation FrostWire wasn't able to add 'From Devices' folder to the Library.
* Bug fix: When restoring default settings FrostWire was not restoring default library folders.
* Bug fix: Player remembers volume level from last song played.
* Bug fix: Sends correct file sizes on HTTP headers for shared files that have changed in size after being shared.
* Bug fix: Repeat media play setting with only one item.
* Bug fix: New mime detector based on a bigger table.
* Bug fix: Video player doesn't skip frames when resuming from pause.
* Bug fix: Video player doesn't move frames when paused and volume slider is being moved.
* Bug fix: Dropping a .torrent starts a download and doesn't ask to send to a friend.
* Bug fix: (Windows) can delete files that are being played or seeded from the Library.
* Bug fix: (Mac) compatibility with Mac OSX 10.5.x restored.
* Bug fix: (Windows) media player can open files with long paths.
* Bug fix: prevents NPE when opening a .torrent and trying to show icons when the file system chooser wasn't available.