Adobe Air 188.8.131.52 Beta
The Adobe® AIR, runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application.
Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop.
In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
Be safe on the web: Adobe AIR helps ensure safe installations by requiring digital signatures on each AIR application that identify the application and its creator before you install.
* Fixed Issues:
- Multiple stability fixes
- [Performance] Poor performance waiting for the GPU on Windows using Release binaries
- [iOS8] A notification dialog is coming after launching any AIR applications.
- Stage.restrict A-Z property gets applied to the programmatically entered text, on entering text via Keyboard with cursor placed at the end of text
- StageText displayAsPassword displays text without mask in landscape on Android
- Failing to call Context3D.clear before drawing on every frame no longer throws a runtime error.
- Poor AIR performance while starting app after restarting Windows OS.
- ADL crashes when Workers attempt to open local shared object.
- StageVideo with camera doesn't work properly, no video is displayed.