LaTeXiT is a lightweight utility, which allows you to quickly typeset LaTeX equations, without requiring file creation or preambles etc. The obtained PDF image can then be exported using drag'n drop to any application that supports it. This is a great feature if you need to insert equations in presentations made with Keynote or Powerpoint. LaTeXiT also features an application service to enable you to type and transform equations directly in most text editors.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Generated PDFs can be reopened to be modified.
- LinkBack support.
- Automatic history and library management.
- Smart LaTeX errors manager.
- Syntax colouring and auto-completion of LaTeX keywords.
- LaTeX palettes.
- Automator support.
- Export formats include PDF, EPS, TIFF and PNG.
LaTeXiT is compatible with the most popular versions of Mac OS X. From Mac OS 10.4 to Mac OS 10.8.
* better MathML export ;
* fixed compatibility with Ghostscript 9.15 ;
* better PDF metadata insertion ;