ImageSize Lite is a super-useful tool for resizing images in bulk on your Mac. You can resize, convert and rename stacks of image files in batch mode.
Resizing your images has a number of advantages, mainly to reduce the size they take up on your disk and to optimise them for sending via email or posting to social media. Also, if your original image files are named poorly you can use ImageSize Lite to rename them so they are easier to identify and locate.
Key Features include:
- Supports Batch resizing.
- Choose from either pixels or percentage to define the new dimensions.
- Maintain the original image aspect ratio.
- Efficient Portrait resizing.
- Resize your images by fixed width and/or height.
- Supports Batch renaming your images in batch mode.
- Maintain EXIF info of original images.
- Supported Input formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .JPE, .JP2, .JPX, .PNG, .TIFF, .TIF, .GIF, .BMP.
- Supported Output formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .JPE, .JP2, .JPX, .PNG, .TIFF, .TIF, .GIF, .BMP.
So, if you have accumulated masses of pics over time on your Mac, which need to be organzed, resized and remnamed, then ImageSize Lite is a good tool to have in your selection.