Cisdem PDFConverter for Mac 5.3.0
Cisdem PDFConverter for Mac can convert PDF* to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), ePub, RTFD, Text, HTML, Keynote, Pages, and Images, etc. The app keeps all the original formatting during the conversion, so there is no need to re-format documents, which contain complex layouts and graphics.
Key Features Include:
- Convert PDF Files to 9+ Format Files.
- Extract all pictures in PDF document and convert them to images in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP formats.
- Two conversion modes helps to convert PDF files in the most accurate manner.
- Preserve your original layouts, formatting, graphics, text and font styles.
- Powerful and easy-to-use.
- Turn PDF Files to HTML and EPUB.
- Convert PDF to Docx and Pages formats.
- Convert PDF to Image File.
- PDF to Keynote and PPTX format.
- Batch and Partial PDF File Conversion.
- Supports Batch Conversion.
PDFConverter for Mac also affords you the opportunity to preview your PDF files in thumbnail mode and choose to convert several pages or the whole PDF files. You can use PDFConverter for Mac to convert your PDF files easily and quickly. The app provides accurate, fully-formatted text content, with layouts, formatting, columns, tables, and graphics correctly formatted. It is lightweight, uses little resources and has virtually zero learning curve.
*Note: This version of PDFConverter for Mac supports importing scanned PDF files and converting them, but the converted files are not editable.
Enhanced the functionality of converting PDF to docx, pages and html.