Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac is a really useful app that lets you convert any native PDF, scanned PDF and encrypted PDF into editable and searchable format. Whether that be PDF,Word, Text, Excel, PPT, ePub, HTML, Text, Rtfd, Pages, Keynote, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, or TIFF.
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac has superb OCR technology that produces a copy which maintains the original layout and file quality. The app keeps all the original formatting during the conversion, so there is no need to re-format documents, which contain complex layouts and graphics.
Key Features include:
- Preserve your original layouts, formatting, graphics, text and font styles.
- OCR Feature With OCR capability, users can convert scanned document or images to editable files.
- 15+ Output Formats PDF Converter OCR can export any PDFs to Microsoft Office, iWork, Text, Rtfd, HTML, ePub, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- 200+ Language Recognition: the built-in OCR converter allows users to recognize more than 200 languages, including English, Italian, French, German, Russian etc. and any combination of them.
- PDF Creator: using “Creator” mode, users can easily create PDFs from other documents. In addition, you can protect, unlock, merge and compress these newly generated PDF.
- Batch Processing: the program can process dozens of, even hundreds of PDF files at the same time without pause, in order to greatly cut your time on the conversion.
- Powerful and easy-to-use.
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac builds on the previous iteration of the program (Cisdem PDF Converter for Mac) and it holds onto some of its great features, such as the ability to preview your PDF files in thumbnail mode and choose to convert several pages or the whole PDF files.
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac provides accurate, fully-formatted text content, with layouts, formatting, columns, tables, and graphics correctly formatted too. It uses little resources and has virtually zero learning curve. If you need a PDF conversion app that covers all the bases, then Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac could be what you are looking for?