PDFToolkit provides a set of utility functions to help you to work with PDF files. The application lets you easily combine multiple PDF files into one, split one big PDF file into smaller ones, compress entire PDF files into smaller size files, extract images out of the PDF, or even extract text out of the PDF file using an OCR system.
Key Features Include:
- Merge large PDF files with the ability to arrange them in any order.
- Split PDF files to personal PDF for customers, associates and employees.
- Compress PDF files to speed up large file transfers and reduce storage space.
- Choose to extract images and text from current page, all pages or page range you specified.
- Extracts text out of scanned PDF files.
- Built-in OCR system.
- Recognizes over 49 languages.
With PDFToolkit you can manage your PDF documents in a single powerful, easy-to-use application.
System Requirements: Intel processor. Mac OS X 10.7 or Later. 512 MB physical RAM or more.
2.2.0 Adds support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.