Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac is a handy PDF size reducing tool. The app allows you to reduce the size of all your PDF files by up to 90%, whilst still maintaining the original quality.
The app comes with four preset filter modes to choose from: Minimal file Size, Small File Size, Medium File Size, and Large File Size. IT also has resolution/image quality settings, which allow you to quickly set the resolution and JPEG quality for different PDF documents.
Key Features include:
- Compress PDF and reduce PDF file size.
- Four preset filter modes.
- Show the compressed PDF size in real time.
- Support batch PDF file compression mode.
- Lossless compression, keep quality the same.
- Compress password protected PDF files on Mac.
- Compress a 500-page PDF file within 1 minute.
- Keep the original PDF format; no unzipping required.
Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac has an easy to use interface that has a standard window with three buttons across the top bar; Add Files, Delete, and Clear. The bottom bar consists of the Output Folder settings where you can customize the end folder for your compressed documents. To start working with the app, simply click 'Add Files' or drag and drop PDF files in the main window. Next, just customize your output and hit Compress. Voila!
Overall, Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac allows you to save a great deal of space and also share PDF files with your friends much faster than before. The interface is easy to use and the app is lightweight and has a small footprint.
Cisdem PDFCompressor for Mac fully supports macOS Sierra 10.12.