PDFConverterOCR is the PDF Converter with OCR ability that can convert both normal and scanned PDF documents or images into other popular documents including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Text, Rtfd, ePub, HTML, Keynote and Pages. PDFConverterOCR preserves original tables, text, fonts, images, graphics and hyperlinks during the conversion.
PDFConverterOCR 3.0.0 improves upon PDFConverterOCR 2.0.0, with new new features and improved functions including:
- Refined interface operation layouts to optimize user experience.
- Add the function of saving and opening project.
- Enable to convert common images (jpg, jpeg, tiff, png, bmp and gif) to popular document formats.
- Support to mark out and edit the text, tables and images on each page for more accurate conversion with advanced OCR technology.
- Support to preview the current page instantly to check the accuracy and then do some adjusting.
- Support to choose multiple languages from 48 OCR recognition languages: English, Polish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, German, Turkish and others.
System Requirements: 1G Hz or above Intel processor. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more. 1024×768 or higher resolution display. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.1.0 of PDFConverterOCR. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.