Access to password-protected PDF files can be a huge challenge for many people, especially if the PDF file is locked from printing, copying or editing. This is where Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover for Mac Lite comes into it's own.
Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover for Mac Lite is the lite version of Cidem’s popular password removing app for the Mac platform. It is a PDF unlocking tool that is designed to remove unknown owner passwords from encrypted PDF files. Thereby giving users the ability to freely use the document as they see fit.
Key features include:
- PDF password restrictions on printing, editing and copying can be removed in a few seconds.
- Support for 128-bit RC4 encryption, and 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Removes passwords from PDFs without damage to any elements in the original PDF files.
- Compression capabilities.
- Password removal support for all Adobe PDF files from 1.0-1.7 (.pdf).
- Language support for English, German, French, Japanese, Greek, Latin, and Korean.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.10 Mavericks.
- Drag and Drop support.
- Support 200 simultaneous unlocks.
Overall, Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover for Mac Lite is a useful tool that has a number of good features such as the ability to process PDF's in bulk, and the compression tool is quite useful too. The user interface is built around a 'Finder' type structure, so Mac users will be able to navigate it with no issues at all.
It supports drag and drop functionality, has compression tools and has support for Adobe PDF files from 1.0-1.7 in any language. It is also fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 - OS X 10.11.
So, if you need to unlock a few PDF's for a test paper, research or a home project, then Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover for Mac Lite is worth trying out.