Express Invoice Free for Mac 5.05
Express Invoice Free for Mac is a small, lightweight and effective business invoicing application. It has lots of useful tools such as a remote web console that enables multiple users to generate invoices, manage clients and create billing reports.
Express Invoice for Mac allows you to create recurring invoice templates for ongoing services and link to credit card gateways to easily process payments for goods and services.
- Apply a payment.
- Keep track of customers.
- View & print reports.
It also includes a number of standard reports such as unpaid accounts, payments, sales person, accounting reports and more. You can then have the option to print, email or fax your invoices to your clients directly.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Send invoices by email or fax directly from the application.
- Remote web access for multiple users from a standard web browser.
- SMTP email send settings include Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Select from multiple tax rates when creating invoices.
- Regional format settings include currency symbol, decimal point display and paper size.
- Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments.
- Configure multiple invoice template layouts including the invoice title, alignment, font size and foot comment.
Overall, Express Invoice Free for Mac has a fairly comprehensive interface and good functionality. For a free offering, NCH have created a good, useable product that contains all of the functions necessary for creating and tracking client accounts, payments, and invoices in a simple but neatly designed and organized package, making it a good solution for small businesses.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.05 of Express Invoice Free for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.