Express Invoice Free for Mac is a small, lightweight and effective business invoicing application. It has lots of useful tools such as a remote web console that enables multiple users to generate invoices, manage clients and create billing reports.
Express Invoice for Mac allows you to create recurring invoice templates for ongoing services and link to credit card gateways to easily process payments for goods and services.
- Apply a payment.
- Keep track of customers.
- View & print reports.
It also includes a number of standard reports such as unpaid accounts, payments, sales person, accounting reports and more. You can then have the option to print, email or fax your invoices to your clients directly.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Send invoices by email or fax directly from the application.
- Remote web access for multiple users from a standard web browser.
- SMTP email send settings include Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Select from multiple tax rates when creating invoices.
- Regional format settings include currency symbol, decimal point display and paper size.
- Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments.
- Configure multiple invoice template layouts including the invoice title, alignment, font size and foot comment.
Overall, Express Invoice Free for Mac has a fairly comprehensive interface and good functionality. For a free offering, NCH have created a good, useable product that contains all of the functions necessary for creating and tracking client accounts, payments, and invoices in a simple but neatly designed and organized package, making it a good solution for small businesses.