XnView is freeware software that allows you to view and convert graphic files. It's very fast and easy to use. But more importantly it supports more than 400 graphics formats!
- Import about 400 graphic file formats
- Export about 50 graphic file formats
- Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support
- Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support
- EXIF auto rotation support
- IPTC editing
- Resize, rotate, crop support
- Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support
- Adjust brightness, contrast...
- Auto levels, contrast
- Modify number of colors
- Apply filters (blur, average, emboss, ...)
- Apply effects (lens, wave, ...)
- Fullscreen mode
- Slide show with effects
- Batch convert, batch rename
- Create WEB page easily
- Screen capture
- Create contact Sheet
- Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF)
- TWAIN & WIA support (Windows only)
- Print support (Windows only)
- Drag & Drop support (Windows only)
- Compare image side by side
- Filmstrip layout
- 44 languages support (Windows only)
Basic support for unicode filename.
2Gb limitation on 64bits OS.
Displaying RGBA image without use alpha.
Print TIFF with orientation flag in browser.
GIF loop not saved in .sld.
Slideshow crash on RAW files.
TIF > 2GB & multipage.
NConvert: -keepdocsize fixed.