T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2010 2010
Devart T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2010 is a powerful Visual Studio add-in for editing T4 templates with syntax highlighting, intellisense, code outlining, and all the features of a quality text editor add-in. It performs well and and makes creating T4 templates a breeze.
Key Features include:
- Intellisense: Provides comprehensive intellisense including all Visual Studio C# and Visual Basic intellisense features, including tooltips, code completion, and parameter info. It additionally supports a completion list for template directives. T4 Editor intellisense lists all available C# classes and members.
- Syntax Highlighting: Highlights template directives, C# and Visual Basic code. You can distinguish text from the function calls easily. Colors and Fonts for templates can be customized like in any other Visual Studio code editor.
- Goto Allows you to navigate to definitions and declarations of objects and members if they are present in the template file or included files.
- Include: Supports multi-level template inclusion. All classes from included templates are available in intellisense, and you can navigate to them with Go To menu commands.
- Outlining: Supports the fast and convenient code folding feature. A capability to hide or display T4 control blocks makes it easier to understand and edit T4 templates.
- Editor Customization: You can enable or disable intellisense, word wrapping, virtual whitespace, line numbers, etc. You can also change fonts and colors for syntax highlighting.
- Indenting: Provides customizable and intelligent indenting; without the need to manually add spaces or tab characters.
- Code Formatting: Supports automatic template formatting.
- Support for Large Templates: Provides high performance when parsing and editing templates.
- Entity Developer: T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2010 is also available as a part of Entity Developer; a powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework, NHibernate, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL.
System Requirements: Devart T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2010 requires Visual Studio 2010 to be installed.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2010 of T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2010. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.