SyncBack has established itself as world-class in the field of backup and synchronization software. Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, at home or work, SyncBack ensures your most valuable asset, data, remains protected.
- Backup - Protect your data.
- Restore - Recover your lost files easily.
- Copy Open Files - Backup live documents.
- Versioning - Keep previous versions.
- Incremental Backups - Does what is required.
- FTP and Email - Online access.
- Performance & Throttling - As fast as can be.
- Synchronize - Work with 2 or more computers.
- Secure - Keep confidential data private.
- Compression - Keep your files small.
- Automation - Set it and forget it.
- Advanced Customization - A superb array of options.
Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
New (SE/Pro): -copy command line parameter to copy profiles.
New: In About window you can have an email sent to you for your Customer Account Portal.
Fixed: Roaming shortcuts that were causing problem with Start Menu in Windows 10 are now automatically deleted.
Fixed: When deleting an entire folder from file and folder selections, versions were not delete if stored in root folder.
Fixed: Copying sparse files using SyncBack copy methods sometimes caused access violation.
Fixed: Detection of changed program settings caused constant reload of program settings.
Fixed (SE/Pro): If Upgrade Assurance was cancelled it was showing it as expired even when still valid.
Fixed (Pro): When creating new cloud profile it was using the linked account always.
Fixed (Pro): Was not automatically reconnecting to SBMS service if connection lost.
Fixed (Pro): Fix AV bug in BackBlaze B2 when token expires due to time.
Fixed (Pro): Ignore large files on BackBlaze B2 that are not completed yet from the folder listing.
Updated (Pro): Any failed large file uploads to BackBlaze B2 old than 7 days will be deleted automatically at the end of a profile run.
Updated: Update checks will use proxy settings if available.
Updated: Runtime Intelligence now uses Google Analytics.
Updated: When adding or removing profiles to a group profile the run parallel checkbox is disabled automatically if the group profile contains another group.
Updated: Help file.