PaperPlane Smart Launch 1.0
PaperPlane Smart Launch is a cool shortcut manager that enables you to launch your Windows desktop in the same style as an iOS device.
For those users who are familiar with the Mac OSX Launchpad feature, you are going to feel right at home. PaperPlane Smart Launch enables you to undertake a variety of tasks, including accessing your most used apps, opening a recent file, visiting a website URL, playing your favorite game, or opening any shortcut, all from one place; your new desktop.
Key Features include:
- Launch your most accessed apps, files, and URLs from your desktop.
- Organize your apps, files, URLs, games, and folders into multiple groups.
- Organize your apps, files, URLs, games, folders in multiple desktops.
- Activate via double-click, hotkey, hot mouse key, or hot window corner.
- Includes a search bar to quickly locate your apps, files, URLs, and games.
- Supports drag-and-drop, and context menu to add shortcuts.
- Automatic backup and restore.
The great thing about PaperPlane Smart Launch is that it affords you the freedom to customize your new desktop the way you like it. You can customize the layout, icons, background, animations, and more.
After installing PaperPlane Smart Launch, the app will scan and list your installed apps by frequency of use. This will change depending on how often you open those apps. If you would rather organize your apps, files, URLs, and games, then you can disable the auto sort feature and manually drag the icons into the order you want.
Overall, PaperPlane Smart Launch is a cool way to get that iOS feel on your Windows desktop. With a fresh interface, quick access, and unique customization options, PaperPlane Smart Launch is definitely one to check out.
System Requirements: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.0 of PaperPlane Smart Launch. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.