Want to create or send a screenshot? Get Greenshot! It’s a Windows screenshot utility that makes capturing and sending screenshots easy. It allows to capture either the entire screen, a region or a selected window via menu or keyboard shortcuts. Screenshots can be send to a file, printer, email or the Windows clipboard. The tool has functions for annotation, and obfuscation and highlighting of parts of the image. Some of the options that can be configured in the preferences include output path, image format (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and filename pattern.
- Moved our repository to BitBucket (GIT), this forced us to change the build script and the version
# Bugs resolved:
- Bug : (now it is really fixed) export to Microsoft Word always goes to the last active Word instance.
- Bug : System.NullReferenceException
- Bug : AccessException when loading plugins
- Changed the Box plug-in to use the new V2 API, which is mandatory from 13.12.2013. The Box plug-in now needs the .NET 3.5 Full Framework.