All My Movies is a cataloging application that has been designed to help you gain control over your movie collection. With All My Movies you can track which movies you've watched, and lent to friends.
All My Movies comes with a great toolkit for you to begin building your own movie database. The flexible, user-friendly interface makes archiving, organizing, and tracking your movies faster than ever. All My Movies has access to all major online movie repositories such as Amazon.com, and IMDb.
Key features include:
- Catalog your movie collection with virtually no typing.
- Automatically gather information from online sources.
- Organize all of your movies across all of your drives.
- Store extended cast info; actor's photo, biography, etc.
- Add your own journal entries after watching a film.
- Track your collection through detailed statistics.
Using All My Movies is very easy thanks to the user interface. To add a movie, simply start to type the title and All My Movies will work behind the scenes; automatically gathering information about that movie! It also has some great tools for gathering data and organizing your collection, such as support for TV Series with an auto-fill episode function that inputs the details from TheTVDB.com.
All My Movies has some great tools and an easy to navigate interface, coupled with some powerful features. You can automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies. You can scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode. There is even a Network mode that allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers. All in all all if you need to catalog a large selection of movies, then All My Movies is good choice.
- added the ability to scale fonts in HTML template. You can do this either in Preferences or with CTRL+Plus and CTRL-Minus keys
- added alternative Excel export function. The old export is available as a separate menu item
- added the ability to export to RTF, ODT, ODS formats. Check "Tools - Export to" menu item
- added folder history in "Scan drive for movies" menu
- added the ability to import collection from dying Personal Video Database program
- added the ability to copy cover image and screenshots to the clipboard with the popup menu
- fixed getting movie details from MovieMeter.nl, Filmweb.pl, Kinopoisk.ru
- fixed getting a video bitrate for DVDs
- fixed: delete movie in a "group by..." mode deletes the movie from the tree too
- sharper images in "cover thumbnails" view mode
- fixed a dozen of minor issues as well