Actual Transparent Window 8.13.3
Actual Transparent Window is a desktop enhancement tool, which renders open windows transparent either with the help of a dedicated button on the title-bar or by using a keyboard shortcut. You can set any level of transparency you like for any window you choose. You can even set the application to automatically change the transparency of the windows.
Actual Transparent Window is a very easy to use application that will bring visually pleasing transparent window effects to the standard Microsoft Windows operating system. Not only that, but it can also boost your productivity and improve your workflow.
Actual Transparent Window comes with an impressive set of features. It has an easy to use interface, which is aimed at both beginners and experienced users alike.
Key features include:
- Individual transparency rate: You can set an individual transparency rate for each window, from 0% to 100%.
- Ghost mode: All mouse clicks and moves go through the transparent window to underlying windows.
- Apply transparency effect while window is moved or is re-sized: Apply transparency effect only when you move/drag or re-size the window across the desktop.
- Toggle transparency\opaque window state: To toggle a window from transparent to opaque, and reverse, double-click the title bar.
- Make Transparent button: The "Make Transparent" button is may be added to a window title bar. Now you can switch the semi-transparency on/off just by pressing it.
Actual Transparent Window supports multiple languages and is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional languages.
Windows 10 build 17763+: System SmartScreen process ate up to 100% CPU resources when Actual Transparent Window was running.
Window Settings: Exclusions stopped working since the version 8.13.
Configuration: Specific Settings editing windows now are truly independent of the main Configuration window:
Clicking the Apply button in such window now immediately saves the changes (no need to click Apply in the main window as well).
After closing the main window these windows remain fully functional.
Title Buttons, Windows 10: Glyphs on extra buttons flipped in systems with right-to-left writing languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.).
Title Buttons: Extra buttons did not update properly after toggling any of them on/off in the Aero visual theme in systems with right-to-left writing languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.).
Title Buttons, Windows 10 build 17763+:
Extra buttons appeared in wrong place if any of secondary monitors was located in negative screen coordinates.
Extra buttons overlapped the system ones in maximized windows of Microsoft Office 2007 apps and might cause temporary hanging when moving the mouse over the overlapped Minimize button.
Glyphs on extra buttons blended with title bar in the Dark visual theme if the "Show color on title bar" system option was off.
Title Buttons, Windows 10 Insider build 18267+:
Glyphs on extra buttons blended with title bar if the "Show color om title bar" system option was off extra buttons did not react on changing the system accent color.
Title Buttons: Mozilla Firefox 50+/Quantum might hang when displaying content-rich pages.