TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Unable to copy files – Error in overlapped reading.
- Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error.
- Checksum file saved in the wrong path.
- When started after install, error occurs.
- Crash at the end of each copy.
- Make the expanded Views pinnable.
- Improved Destination File Dialog.
- No checksum verification when moving files.