Speccy is a comprehensive, lightweight, advanced system information tool for your PC. It provides you with detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer; including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, and Audio support. In addition, Speccy also adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
Key Features include:
- Processor brand and model.
- Hard drive size and speed.
- Amount of memory (RAM).
- Graphics card.
- Operating system.
- Optical Drives.
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an app for system admins and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help everyday users as well. With Speccy you can save your scan results directly as a snapshot, XML or text file for easy sharing. This data can come in handy for help with technical support.
With Speccy you can get a quick summary of your system, or you can dive deeper into every aspect of your PCs hardware, in order to make informed upgrade and purchasing decisions. So, if you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what is already installed. Then you can buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you already have installed.
Overall, Speccy gives you all the information that you need on every piece of hardware installed on your system, in one clean interface. It is fast, easy to navigate and lightweight.
- Added Antivirus detection.
- Added detection of Virtual Machines.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce series 6 GPUs.
- Added detection of Apple iPads.
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility.
- Improved analysis of CPU core and bus speeds for newer AMD CPUs.
- Improved detection of Active Power Schemes.
- Improved Power Profile detection in Windows 7.
- Added Network Shares for Windows 2012 Server.
- Fixed driver version numbers for some Intel GFX cards.
- Improved vendor detection of Peripherals.
- Added simplified Chinese language.
- Minor bug fixes.