Maxthon Cloud Browser 184.108.40.2060
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# Functions optimized in this updated version:
- Address bar/search bar added on new tab in full-screen mode
- Start-up speed optimized
- UI for favorite bar and favorite menu optimized
- Compatibility of MHT files improved
# Bug fixed:
* In retro mode, UI problem fixed when right clicking a picture to "Add to Maxnote"
* Rearranged the sizes and frames of some icons
* Auto-sync when first sign in MX5, the sync button doesn't spin
* Sequence in the last session is disordered
* Favorite bar_ open all records in a folder when the focus is on new tab, then the opening sequence is in disorder
* When browser is set in minor languages, pop-up message in Maxnote is misplaced
* Global mute cannot mute sound in retro mode
* Passkeeper_ error message pops up when importing data while there is no data in magic fill
* Address bar didn't show entered items in suggestions
* Page zoom_ sometimes buttons "+" and "-" are invalid
* Private window_ restart browser, viewed pages in private window show in the last session
* Resource sniffer_ resource sniffer window doesn't pop up on the corresponding page
* Split window_ enter and exit personal center. Then enable split window, drag window in left screen to right, there is no active tab in left