JavaExe can launch your Java application from an .exe, as if it is a Windows application, or a system service, or a Control Panel, or a screen saver. It is also possible to provide your Java application with a JRE so that it operates regardless of the configuration of the client system.
Key features include:
- Launch as a Windows Application.
- Launch as Control Panel of Windows.
- Launch as Windows Service (with opportunity to interact with Desktop).
- Ability to start (or restart) the Java application in Admin mode.
- Ability to run only a part of the Java application in Admin mode.
- Management of Services Control.
- Managing of the Taskbar.
- Support for 64-bit JRE.
- Full management of Unicode.
Overall, JavaExe is a lightweight application that is both feature rich and simple to use. It can help you manage JRE or JDK, and with it you can customize the execution parameters as you see fit, and access Windows features that are usually kept for .Net language or C.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.2 of JavaExe. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.