Growl for Windows 2.0 Beta 13
Along with letting you know when things happen, Growl also gives you full control over how you are notified and what action (if any) you want to take in response to the notification. You can choose to be alerted with a visual indicator or an audible alert, both, or neither. You can choose the type of display that is shown, whether the display remains on the screen, the importance of the notification, and even if the notification should be forwarded to another computer. You can have notifications that trigger an email, run a script, launch a program, or are read out loud.
* much faster startup time (displays no longer loaded into seperate AppDomains)
* seperated out user-installed displays from built-in displays
* fixed click-to-install display functionality on Vista
* fixed auto-update bug when updating on Vista (intaller error 2689)
* fixed a bug that caused GFW to crash if a Subscriber came online while the list of Forward Computers was being rendered