Want to create or send a screenshot? Get Greenshot! It’s a Windows screenshot utility that makes capturing and sending screenshots easy. It allows to capture either the entire screen, a region or a selected window via menu or keyboard shortcuts. Screenshots can be send to a file, printer, email or the Windows clipboard. The tool has functions for annotation, and obfuscation and highlighting of parts of the image. Some of the options that can be configured in the preferences include output path, image format (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and filename pattern.
* Bug: Under Windows Vista when trying to apply a drop-shadow or a torn-edge effect a GDIPlus error occurs.
* Bug: Will not print color
* Not reported: Annotations where not visible when exporting to Office destinations after writing in the Greenshot format.
* Not reported: Removed the update check in Greenshot for PortableApps
* New translation: Estonian
* Updated translations: Russian, Polish and Italian
* New installer translation: Ukrainian
* New plugin translations: Polish