CCleaner Cloud makes it easy to clean, optimize and speed up multiple PCs – from anywhere.
Brought to you by the makers of the award-winning CCleaner for desktop, CCleaner Cloud allows you to remotely manage and maintain multiple machines from your browser.
Look after your own machines or provide hassle-free friends, family or business remote maintenance.
- Get more from PCs - delete unnecessary files and settings to free up disk space, inject instant speed and extend useful working life.
- Protect privacy - keep sensitive information private and prevent data theft by deleting browser search history, cookies and saved passwords.
- Always stay up to date - add or remove software and run Windows updates.
- See what’s inside PCs - assess and manage running processes, RAM and CPU utilization and more.
- Fix problems & get alerts - bug fix remotely, repair Windows Registry issues and be warned before problems even occur.
- Customized cleaning - clean and maintain individual machines, groups or your entire network.
- Automatic cleaning - ‘Set and forget’ by switching on scheduled cleaning so your machines stay clean without you doing a thing.
- Support – a highly trained team are dedicated to giving you the answers you need, quickly.
- Complete account security - all data within CCleaner Cloud is encrypted and uses the following industry standards:
- TLS 1.2 for communications.
- Encryption using AES_128_GCM.
- SHA256 algorithm for message authentication.
- ECDHE_RSA with P-256 as the key exchange mechanism.
- RSA Public key (2048 bits).
- All comms are sent using TCP/IP 443.
CCleaner Cloud supports any version of Windows after XP SP2; Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 (32 or 64-bit).
There are three versions of CCleaner Cloud to choose from: Free, Pro, and Business. The Free and Pro versions are for home users and the Business version is for commercial use.