QuickTime Player for Mac, allows the playback of QuickTime movie files (.mov) and lots of other file formats including, audio, still images and graphic files.
QuickTime Player for Mac not only delivers crisp quality, but the app is easy to use with a simple interface.
Key Features Include*:
- Playback of older media formats such as QTVR.
- Playback of MPEG-4 video, H.264, AAC audio.
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Enhanced interface.
- Bass and treble controls.
- Balance control.
- Streaming media support.
- Ability to save movie favourites.
- Ability to view interactive content.
Note that this particular version only works on OS X 10.5-10.5.8. QuickTime X has superseded it but it does not support older formats. The app also accepts QuickTime 7 Pro registration codes, which enabled QuickTime Pro functions.
*Some features are only available in the Pro version.