Moon Invoice for Mac 2.2.1
Moon Invoice for Mac is a well thought out app that allows you to manage invoices, estimates, purchase orders, payments, credit notes, and expenses in high quality, professional PDF formats.
It has been designed to provide a simple and straightforward way to track and produce invoices on the go. You can create, edit, and delete invoices, as well as view any paid or overdue invoices.
Key Features include:
- Create credit notes.
- Create and manage invoices, estimates, purchase orders and payments.
- Manage customers and venders.
- Customize company details.
- Manage tasks, products and taxes.
- Professional PDF generation for invoice, estimate and purchase orders.
- PDF preview within app.
- Manage payment with multiple payment options.
- Detailed summary info with filter options.
- Account standing details of customers.
- Option to convert estimates to invoice.
- Multiple taxes support.
- Discount options on invoice by % or amount.
- Support almost all currencies.
- Timesheet with projects/tasks.
- Easy to create invoice from Timesheet.
- Stock balance display for each product based on purchase orders and invoices.
- Create unlimited invoices, estimates, purchase orders etc.
Overall, Moon Invoice for Mac is a very user-friendly app that is easy to navigate and simple to use. It is ideally suited towards small businesses and sole traders. The functionality is very good and the array of tools is quite impressive. If you are in the market for an invoicing app, then Moon Invoice for Mac is definitely one to try.
Added option to select a customer name from Arrow key dropdown.
Simplified to apply the same rate in next all tasks by "Apply to next all" option
New Feature: Choose default notes from Companies or Contacts through the App settings option.
Exclude number and Total from the top summary box in PDF.
Improved Statements to add Payment notes and set the default as ON/OFF.
Fixes & Improvement:
Minor bug fixes and lots of improvements in the platform.
Improved performance for the express user-centric experience.