ImageOptim for Mac 1.7.0
ImageOptim is GUI set of tools to optimize JPEG and PNG images and GIF animations. The application finds optimal compression parameters and removes unneccessary information such as color profiles and comments, to make the file smaller.
ImageOptim is free, open-source software under terms of GPL v2 or later. You can edit and modify the application as you see fit.
- Simple to use GUI: ImageOptim is really easy use; just simply drag and drop the image you want to modify into the window and it will be optimzed in-place.
Please note: ImageOptim requires OS X 10.6.8 or later.
* SVG optimizations via SVGO.
- You must have Node.js 7 installed and enable SVGO in ImageOptim's Preferences first.
- SVGO works best if you enable Lossy mode.
* Big under-the-hood changes in handling of file inputs and outputs.