Th-MakerX for Mac makes resized image files of dropped image files*. You can also drop folders which contain image files as well. Th-MakerX for Mac resizes image with a pre-specified resize mode.
- Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on ( supported types by Cocoa; these differ depending on OS X version).
- Output image file format: JPEG or PNG.
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, crop, area, ratio.
- Margin, watermark adding feature.
- Image resolution (DPI) adjusting feature.
You can use Th-MakerX for Mac as a simple image resize tool or a simple JPEG/PNG converter.
*Note, PICT file: legacy Mac OS standard image format file is not supported in 64-bit mode (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later). Please use Th-MakerX for Mac in 32-bit mode while resizing PICT files.