VDownloader is an app that allows you to download and save video from any major website to your PC. The user interface is clean and crisp with a standard set-up. The content you download can be stored in numerous video formats.
VDownloader supports conversion to most popular formats for devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
VDownloader can download batches, import and export files and check for RSS updates.
Key features include*:
- Copy/paste a list of URL’s to download and convert several videos simultaneously.
- Use the built-in proxy to access videos even if access is blocked in your country.
- Schedule video downloads at a specified time and/or when your PC is idle in order to conserve bandwidth and CPU power.
- Conserve disk space by adjusting the resolution and/or frame rate of the output video on-the-fly.
- Share your favourite videos by posting them to your social network.
Overall VDownloader is a lightweight app that is easy to use and works with almost any video website you can think of.
*Some features are only available in the Pro version of the app.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.5.2973 of VDownloader. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.