Tagstoo lets you tag folders and files; create tags with various shapes and colours for easier classification and by drag and dropping them, tag a file, a folder or all the content of a folder.
Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add tags ‘cat’ and ‘white’ and in another field you can add tags ‘dog’ and ‘brown’, so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs.
- Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes.
- No installation required. Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Export/import data to a file.
- Possible to build up very specific searches.
- Various Viewmodes; from a list to cards of different sizes, to preview folders and files.
- Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs.
- Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default one.
- Tags positions are interchangeable.
- For a less llamative interface you can choose a 'grayscale' mode.
Multimedia file preview in both explorer and search results cards. Cover image of epubs also are shown.
For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively.
Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo action button.
It is possible to export/import tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.12.0 of Tagstoo 64bit. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.