Samurize is the popular advanced system monitoring and desktop enhancement engine for Windows. IT professionals, overclockers, gamers and desktop modders alike use Samurize for system information, weather reports, news headlines and much much more.
Samurize's features include:
- an unrivaled set of built-in meters (Disk utilization, CPU usage, network traffic, system temperatures...)
- ultimate customizing and skinning possibilities with no programming knowledge required
- monitoring your own computer or others over a network
- tiny memory footprint and CPU usage
- the first system monitoring tool with a true WYSIWYG editor
- full extensibility via scripts and plugins with a powerful plugin SDK/API
- minimal software requirements (no .NET or Service Packs necessary)
- multimonitor support
- many usage options (desktop, taskbar and clock clients, server outputting to XML or image formats, screensaver)
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.63.1 of Samurize. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.