The Realtek High Definition Audio codecs are compliant with Microsoft's UAA (Universal Audio Architecture). The top series provide 10 DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo output. Flexible mixing, mute, and fine gain control functions provide a complete integrated audio solution for home entertainment PCs.
- Meets Microsoft WLP 3.10 and future WLP audio requirements
- WaveRT based audio function driver for Windows Vista
- Direct Sound 3D compatible
- Multi bands of software equalizer and tool are provided
- Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
This software requires Windows 2000, Windows 2003 or Windows XP.