GoodSync for Windows is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is an easy affair, with tasks that can be scheduled using a variety of Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive supportautomatic options.
GoodSync for Windows offers true bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any data loss. The app can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc). This can be done over a local network or via the Internet.
Key Features include:
- Powerful syncing capabilities.
- Compare and analyze changes to files.
- Can backup multiple versions of files.
- Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive support.
Overall, GoodSync for Windows is a powerful file synchronization app. It offers cross platform availability and currently available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The app lets you backup and sync files to any number of locations, including online storage, other computers, and even mobile devices. The only downside we can see, is that it has no compression or encryption options.
* GSTP client: get to direct connection faster, when previously direct gs-server goes back online.
* GSTP receiver: more fixes in error processing.
* GSTP forwarders: more aggressive cleanup of dead sessions, so that they don't linger.
* GoodSync Account Setup: make Not Serving Files option stick properly after restart.
* GSTP UserId: do not lowercase GSTP UserId, as it can have upper-case letters in legacy accounts.
* GSTP UserId: for all new accounts UserId is derived from Email, and it is always lower-case.
* Browse Dialog: Fixed MTP file system was not listable.
* Google Drive: better caching system for Refresh Tokens.
* GoodSync2Go: Fixed potential cycling on elevation, if cannot elevate.
* Remove replaced File Systems: Google Drive v2 (v3 now), OneDrive and SharePoint 2013 (MS-graph now).
* File Upload to Azure and S3: determine MIME type for upper-cased extensions too.
* GS Support System: Increased upload attach file size from 250Mb to 850Mb.