GoodSync for Windows is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is an easy affair, with tasks that can be scheduled using a variety of Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive supportautomatic options.
GoodSync for Windows offers true bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any data loss. The app can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc). This can be done over a local network or via the Internet.
Key Features include:
- Powerful syncing capabilities.
- Compare and analyze changes to files.
- Can backup multiple versions of files.
- Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive support.
Overall, GoodSync for Windows is a powerful file synchronization app. It offers cross platform availability and currently available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The app lets you backup and sync files to any number of locations, including online storage, other computers, and even mobile devices. The only downside we can see, is that it has no compression or encryption options.
* Added GoodSync RealDisk Online storage file system, to simplify provisioning of RealDisk storage.
* Filters Pane: fixed some crashes and bugs.
* GoodSync Account Setup: Fixed old GoodSync UserID may get stuck when changed.
* gs-server: Fixed 'Empty CompId' error, if Client is using numeric IP addressing.
* Receiver: Fixed PickupSessAck was not sent when we started new Receiver thread (no UDP).
* Receiver: Never retry /PipeServer, always let Client initiate reconnect.