Fast Folder Access is a Windows shell enhancement, which provides you with a quick jump to your favorite folders in Common Open/Save dialogs, Windows Explorer, Windows Desktop and the Start Button.
Accessing the Fast Folder menu is straightforward. Simply right-click anywhere in the File, Directory, directory background of Windows Explorer, the "white area" of Common Open/Save -dialogs, the desktop and the Start button.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fast access to folders in Open/Save dialogs.
- Fast access to folders in Windows Explorer.
- Fast access to folders on the desktop and the Start button.
- Easy to add folder to the list of "Fast Folders".
- Right-click on an image file in Windows Explorer to preview image and image file information.
- Add any file as shortcut to Quick Launch or create new folder to manage.
- Runs automatically as part of the Windows Explorer context menu.
Fast Folder Access is a great addition to the Windows shell, and if your'e an info junkie, then this little application is going to be just what you need. It has lots of neat features, such as the ability to right click on an image file in Windows Explorer to preview the image and image file information. In the display area you can see information such as width x height x colors & image type information about the file. The developer claims 'Fast Folder Access is the fastest way you can access your files in the Windows Explorer.' We tend to agree with them.