DataNumen BKF Repair is a specifically designed tool that can repair corrupt Microsoft backup (.BKF) files. It will scan the .BKF files and then recover as much of your data as possible, minimizing the loss caused by the file corruption.
Key Features Include:
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Support to repair Microsoft Backup .BKF files created with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 Server backup utilities.
- Support to repair .BKF files created with Backup Exec by VERITAS Software, under NT, Netware, OS/2 or Macintosh.
- Support to recover data set, volume, folder structure and files in .BKF archive.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
- Support to repair .BKF files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of Microsoft Backup files.
- Supports to recover multi-dataset and multi-volume .BKF archives.
- Support to repair .BKF files as large as 16777216 TB.
- No administrator privileges are required to restore .BKF files.
- Support to find and select the .BKF files to be repaired on the local computer.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer.
- Drag & drop support.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
DataNumen BKF Repair is a great tool to repair corrupted Microsoft backup .BKF files. It is lightweight, easy to use and does not consume large amount of system resources.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.2 of DataNumen BKF Repair. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.