Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. For light users, it is ad-sponsored. For heavy users, it requires subscription through In-App-Purchase.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
Flash Support: Web browser sessions are protected by Puffin Cloud Isolation, and Adobe Flash player is supported over the cloud safely.
Data Savings: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
• Incredible page load and rendering speed
• Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
• Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
• Theater mode for Flash videos and games
• Virtual trackpad and gamepad
• Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
• Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
• Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).