What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* DSM plugin:
- Multithreaded / interface support
- Require Multithreaded plugins
- Prompt to disable dsm plugin and connect if an unencrypted session is detected.
- Fallback to dibsection if video memory is low (black screen issue)
- Keyboard hook fixed; no longer interferes with keyboard responsiveness. Also scroll lock is properly handled for special keys.
- Repeater ID is shown in in the recent edit box when you connect along with the repeater host.
- Cmdline options to auto accept connections and another to auto accept unencrypted connections
- Remember last local path in file transfer during a session
- Gui lock fixed ( server disconnect without message could lock gui)
- Some mutex changes that were causing issues when there were multiple connections
- Support for multiple connections using dsm plugin
- Support for new plugin interface
- New repeater cmdline option for simplicity
- Some interface changes in the add new client dialog when using sc mode
- Support balloon tip notifications, used in sc mode
- Dialog to show pending or unauth clients such as those waiting with the repeater or reverse connections
- Also some crashes due to bad function pointer init in dsm plugin handlers
- if no incremental udate is requested (full update) the incremental rectangle is the full screen
- deadlock fixed ( server hang after desktop switch (logon-default-screensaver,taskmanager needed to kill)
- server mouse moves get faster processed
- driver is handled faster (there was a not needed 100ms wait in the code)
sendbuffer=8192 <<<custom sendbuffer size