TeamSpeak Server 32-bit 3.0.8
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from "MacOSX" to "OS X"
- new login protocol. Old clients can not connect to this server version. (An error message will be shown)
- added new commandline parameter "query_skipbruteforcecheck" to disable any protection for whitelisted Ip addresses for the ServerQuery interface
- added some protection against DOS attacks due to cpu usage during login
- only official client version strings are accepted
- query logins are now always logged. With account name.
- Moving virtual server between instances should now not trigger the "running elsewhere" accounting error.
- removed dependency on libstdc++ runtime library on Linux platform
- Fixed dependencies on newer glibc versions
- fixed a hang on virtual server shutdown
- fixed race condition on pending connections
- other various bug fixes