Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 93
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added browse button for the custom category icon path setting.
- Fixed few issues with the category editor when Rainlendar was used in different language.
- The modified categories are now shown as bold in the category dialog.
- Added support for CSV import and export.
- The alarm snooze values are written to the settings file immediately instead on exit.