Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 92
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The category filters are now case insensitive.
- Month view didn't show multiple events on the same day correctly. Fixed.
- Weekly recurring events did not take into account the interval when calculating the end date.
- Restoring a backup didn't apply the settings. Fixed.
- Added possibility to create custom categories for skins which support them.
- "Custom category icon path" in advanced options can be used to define a folder for custom icons.
- Added "Open containing folder" for the skin's context menu in the options dialog.
- Added %HF as header format code which will be replaced with the default header text.