Panda Free Antivirus 0.08.81 Beta2
The new Panda Free Antivirus provides the easiest-to-use and most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, root-kits, hackers and online fraud. Panda Free Antivirus will make the best decisions for you to keep your PC protected.
Panda Free Antivirus provides essential protection against spyware, phishing (online fraud), root-kits (stealth techniques) and banker Trojans. Real-time protection provides you with complete protection against known and unknown viruses. Chat, share photos and videos, shop online, read your favorite blogs or simply browse the Web with complete peace of mind and without interruption.
- Key Features Include:
- Real-time Antivirus & Anti-spyware.
- Behavioral analysis protection.
- Process Monitor.
- URL & web filtering.
Thanks to its new real-time protection technology, the new Panda Free Antivirus is safer, faster and more complete than ever before.
Panda Security's technologies provide an intelligent protection system that is based upon a user community where everyone contributes. Your computer will always be up-to-date and protected. Additionally, your PC won't restrict the detection power as Panda's huge virus detection database is located on the Internet (the cloud).
Panda Free Antivirus lets you enjoy a new, more modern and intuitive user experience, and you don't have to be an expert to use it. Panda Free Antivirus does everything for you. Install it and forget about viruses and other threats.
* New - â€œUndoâ€ Option for Recycle Bin
* New - Synchronous Real-Time Cloud-Scan
* New - Latency & Response Control of the Cloud-Scanner
* Fixed - Slow Scans
* Fixed - Recycle Bin Unblock Functionality
* Other Fixes
- Correct integration with Windows Security Center.
- Crash during full PC scan.
- Disinfection bug under Vista needing a reboot.
- Continuous â€œreboot neededâ€ for disinfection bug.
- PSANHost.exe service entered unstable state after cancelling a running scan.
- â€œCode 1 Errorâ€ during full PC scan.
- Grayware (PUP) found on network shares was not sent to Recycle Bin.
- Grayware could be deleted from folders where the user did not have write access.
- Various system crashes fixed.
- Other fixes during detection, uninstallation, and scanning.