What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Expert Witness Format image-file support (*.E01, *.S01, *.L01)
* Improved support for Japanese text in DVD-VR Label and Title
* Implemented *.orf file-type recognition for found files based on their signature
* Implemented *.ncd file-type recognition for found files based on their signature
* "Do not bother me with this message" option in message when going online
* Command line parameters: "/nodrives" and "/nosplash"
* Improved error message when it's impossible to open or create a file
* Improved font support in the editor window when displaying text other than sector view
* Do not prompt to make a CUE file if the actual image file was deleted after errors
* The Windows shell command "extract" will now start with "/nodrives"
* Various other GUI improvements
* The program now prompts to overwrite a resource-fork-only file on an NTFS system (rare situation)
* Fixed double prompt for action when NTFS stream(s) and the main file would contain read errors
* When tracks are dragged and extracted, but are split into muliple files, all subfiles are now moved as well from the Drag temp folder to the final folder
* Fixed very rare instance where aborting extraction of a track would cause the next track to be skipped entirely