What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
Code::Blocks for Mac is a free C, C++ and Fortran IDE that has a custom build system and optional Make support. The application has been designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
Code::Blocks is an IDE packed full of all the features you will need. It has a consistent look, feel and operation across its supported platforms.
It has been built around a plugin framework, therefore Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Support for any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin.
Key features include:
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed..
- Full plugin support.
- Multiple compiler support: GCC (MingW / GNU GCC), MSVC++, clang, Digital Mars, Borland C++ 5.5, and Open Watcom etc.
- Support for parallel builds.
- Imports Dev-C++ projects.
- Debugger with full breakpoints support.
Code::Blocks' interface is both customizable and extensible with Syntax highlighting, a tabbed interface, Class Browser, a to-do list manager with different users, and many more features that are provided through plugins.