Code Compare 4.2
Code Compare is a powerful tool that has been designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. The application contains folder synchronization and customization options.
Code Compare can be integrated with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial and Perforce.
The application is shipped both as a standalone file tool and a Visual Studio extension.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Two-way text comparison and merge.
- Folder comparison and merge.
- Visual Studio integration .
- Windows Explorer integration.
- Command line interface and VCS integration.
- Text editor with search and bookmarks.
- Use Intellisense while comparing code.
- vSyntax highlighting for multiple languages.
- Show changes within compared code lines .
- Unicode support.
- Command line support.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.2 of Code Compare. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.