HxD Hex Editor 22.214.171.124
HxD Hex Editor is a well designed, rapid hex editor that handles files of any size. In addition you can work with raw disk editing and RAM modification.
HxD Hex Editor has a simple, easy-to-use interface that has lots of features, including checksums/digests, searching and replacing, exporting, insertion of byte patterns, concatenation or splitting of files, a file shredder, and statistics.
Key Features include:
- Edit the main memory.
- Memory sections are tagged with data-folds.
- Disk-Editor: hard disks, floppy disks, ZIP-disks, USB flash drives, CDs.
- RAW reading and writing of disks and drives.
- Supports Win9x, WinNT and higher.
- Instant opening.
- Up to 8EB; opening and editing is very fast.
- Liberal, yet safe, file sharing with other apps.
- Flexible and fast searching/replacing for several data types.
- Checksum-Generator: Checksum, CRCs, Custom CRC, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5.
- File compare (simple).
- Exporting of data to several formats.
- Data types: text (including Unicode), hex-values, integers and floats.
- View data in Ansi, DOS, EBCDIC and Macintosh character sets.
- Source code (Pascal, C, Java, C#, VB.NET).
- Insertion of byte patterns.
- Splitting or concatenating of files.
- Navigating to nibbles with Ctrl+Left or Ctrl+Right.
- Visual Studio/Visual C++, WinHex, HexWorkshop.
- Unlimited undo.
- Graphical representation of the byte/character distribution.
Overall HxD Hex Editor is a useful app that leaves a small footprint, consumes little resources and has a simple interface to work with. It is fast and efficient, and it gives you greater freedom than you may get with other editors.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 126.96.36.199 of HxD Hex Editor. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.