Got lots of pics? We are sure you have! Image Crop Lite allows you to crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode, making batch editing a breeze.
Crop your images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Crop to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
Key Features include:
- Crop your images in batch mode.
- Automatically crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
- Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area.
- Preview the crop area for each image.
- Convert and rename your images in batch mode.
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images.
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP.
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP.
- Save the cropped images in a folder of your choosing.